Kanye West presented his SS16 line at fashion week today. I like actually liked the pieces, they were very innovative and different. I enjoyed viewing the monochromic color scheme and laid back silhouettes. Kanye West is breaking out as a designer and is getting a lot of buzz in the Fashion World. Though some pieces did just look like your old stockings pulled to your neck…..I still Love it ❤️
Loveeeeeeeee the detail in all of these garments…Black is just the go to color at award shows. Your either boring in a black gown or fierce as can be and these beautiful ladies were nothing but FIERCE.
1. Chrissy Teigen’s dress by Alexandre Vauthier is beathe taking, I love the mix of the sheer fabric at the bottom and beaded detail in the bodice. I love, love, love detail that makes the garment for me. When you can see the amount of detail in a garment you can tell that designer has skills.
2. Ciara showed out in a Alexandre Vauthier dress she looked flawless. The peep a boo cut out showing skin gives this garment sex appeal and the fringe gives it an edginess….then the bob just pulls the look completely together. She Killed it!
3. Rita Ora is stunning in this Vera Wang gown. The cut on the sides and neckline is impeccable, the detail of the cross straps brings nothing but seducition and sexiness to Ora. The feathers at the bottom of this garment were just enough not to over power the garments beauty.
This years VMAs was very interesting and controversy. A lot of shade was throw indirectly this year and many people are not head over heels for MTV. I’m choosing to focus on my favorite looks and my missing of the night.
1. Kylie Jenner looked amazing in this Balmain Paris mini dress. I wish she tried something a bit different……I believe this was a common look for her. I love the detail and color of this garment, this color seemed to be the look of the night.
2. Nicki Minaj wore a beautiful dress by Labour Joisie, she reminded me of a golden goddess. But….her AZZ was extra extra big in this outfit, which took my attention off how beautiful she looked in the gown. The gown gives Nicki a very simple yet elegant look which she pulls of very well.
3. Kim Kardashian’s dress by Balmain Paris was very interesting. I love the garment itself but on Prego Kim it wasn’t as flattering…..the pockets made her look bigger than what she already is. It just wasn’t the best choice she could of made. Dress is gorgeous regards.
To be Continued….