It’s that time of the year again BATHING SUIT SEASON!!!!! If you don’t know about these Swim Brands then today is your lucky day. Andrea Iyamah, Tea You, Naked Boutique, Rue 107, Matte Brand, Mint Swim, and Bfyne, are great brands you should know. Bathing Suits range from $69 up to $199.
- ANDREA IYAMAH
2. TEA YOU
3. NAKED WARDROBE
4. RUE 107
5. MINT SWIM
6. MATTE BRAND
On Friday, June 16th DJ Khaled’s “Wild Thoughts” video & song dropped……and I can’t seem to get the visuals and song out of my head. It was such a fascinating video. Who would have thought to put Rihanna and Bryson Tiller on a song together? The flow is amazing! DJ Khaled is a Genius!! And of Course, Rihanna’s looks for the video were HOT AF Styled by Jahleel Weaver & Anna Trevelyan.
Take A Look Below:
GUCCI SCARF, LYNN BAN EARRINGS, KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES, GABRIEL HELD VINTAGE TOP & BALENCIAGA SS17 PANTS
ALBERTA FERRETTI SS17 GOWN, LYNN BAN JEWELRY & RIHANNA X MANOLO SANDALS
MATTHEW ADAMS DOLAN SS17
Looking for a new place to shop? Tried of seeing everyone with your favorite item? Can’t seem to find good quality e-boutiques? The Wait Is Ova! I love finding dope designers during my Instagram searches. Thought I should share a few with you all. Here are 5 trendy e-boutiques that you should know.
- SAMMY B.
- THE LINE BY K
- INNOCENT MESSY
- SLASHED BY TIA
- PLUGGED NYC
HAPPY BROWSING !
THE LINE BY K
SLASHED BY TIA
CHAMPION, NIKE, & ADIDAS are some of the popular sportswear brands that I’ve been seeing all over my newsfeeds. Do Y’all know that track pants are now acceptable in the workplace? Yup, it is, with the proper styling of course. The sudden appearance of oversized hoodies, track pants, sports bra and logo tops is a little overwhelming to me. Sportswear brands have been in heavy circulation since the 90’s, and as we know, history has a way of repeating its self.
Entertainers & Designers have collaborated with many popular sports brands which created an immense amount of popularity throughout the years. Take Rihanna’s collections with Puma. The Fenty collection by Rihanna has elevated the brand in a phenomenal way. I know theres a few critics out there that didn’t care for Puma before the “Creeper,” were created. Let’s not forget what Kanye West did for Adidas with his Yeezy collections. Still can’t get my hands on a pair of Yeezy sneakers.
Keep scrolling to see some Celebs looking very casual in their active gear.
FENTY SS’17/ YEEZY SS’17
BLUE IVY CARTER
How do we feel about this latest ‘trend’ that just popped up all over social media last week…….
1. FYI, this isn’t a new trend! Men have been wearing jumpsuits/ all-in-ones, for some time now. Not sure why people were acting as such.
2. I’m all for this look! I do believe that it takes a certain type of man to rock this look. A man with style and pizzazz.
3. I understand the reasoning behind people thinking this is too “feminine” for a man to be wearing or in general it is ‘childish’. To me, there isn’t anything wrong with men wearing rompers. If you want to rock it try it out….and like Jay-Z said: “It ain’t for everybody.”
4. For the homophobic out there, REALITY CHECK most gay men have created some of the best trends/garments that many of us love to run to the stores and stand in line for. This term “RomperHIM” needs not to be a term…….”Romper” is simple enough.
Closing Statment: I much rather see this on the streets than this…..
THIS👍🏾 THAN THIS👎🏾
Continue scroll to see some cool Rompers.
NFL Football player Cam Newton rocked this Romper during Coachella.
Let’s Not Forget the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin has always been rocking his khaki romper.
Remember when Lebron James dressed up as Martin in a romper for Halloween.
Click on the Links below if you’re Interested in this look.
- Agender 2. ASOS 3. NeedSupply